Personal tax savings is one of the primary reasons to invest passively and actively in multi-family apartments. CREI Partners has partnered with Nate Roberts, CPA with Lifetime Tax Advisors to discuss this in more detail. Nate Roberts is an advisor and consultant to businesses and individuals as a licensed Certified Public Accountant in the State of Texas.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- How Depreciation Recapture can drastically reduce tax liability.
- What is a K-1 and how to understand the form.
- How Passive Investors can benefit from Cost Segregation.
- How to create generational wealth through 1031 Exchange to defer tax gains.
- What is Unrelated Debt Financed Income (IDFI) if you are investing with IRA.
- FAQ Session For Participants.
If you’re interested in growing wealth take some time to watch this recording!
To contact Nate and his team go to https://lifetimeta.com/.