When considering to invest passively in real estate, legal considerations will be taken by both active and passive investors. CREI Partners has partnered with Anthony Paesano with Paesano Akkashian Apkarian, P.C. to discuss the legal must knows for passively investing in real estate.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- Summary Chart of Exempt Offering Alternatives
- 506(b) vs 506(c) offering
- SEC Form D (Notice of Exempt Offering of Securities)
- Private Placement Offering Memorandum
- Operating Agreement
- Subscription Agreement
- Accredited Investor Questionnaire
- Escrow Agreement
- FAQ Session For Participants
Hope this recording adds value to your investment journey!
To contact Anthony and his team go to https://www.paalawfirm.com/.