Floods, fires, and other unplanned events happen on properties. Is your property investment insured properly? Join us to learn more about property and other insurance policies to protect your investment. CREI Partners has partnered with Kyle Bandujo, with Fitzpatrick Insurance Solutions, to discuss property insurance and how premiums are determined. Fitzpatrick Insurance Solutions LLC provides a full range of solutions for the insurance needs of apartment owners/managers and condominium associations. They strive to provide the best coverage at the most competitive price.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- What is covered when you purchase apartment insurance
- What is covered and deductible for damage caused by a named storm
- How to calculate total insured value
- Resources insurance carriers use to determine risk and premium
- Flood zones and Other risks to look out for
- Blanket Insurance Policy vs. Per Building Policy
- Wiring and Breakers – Stab-Lok Breakers are a RED Flag
- Claims History are Important with Underwriting Properties
Hope this recording adds value to your investment journey!
To contact Kyle and his team email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.fisinsure.com.
Leave a Reply