In this episode of “The Untold Stories of Real Estate Investing” host Wayne Courreges III interviews Courtney Bhenderu about her experience in real estate asset management and investing. They discuss the current state of the market, investment opportunities, and the importance of making the numbers work. Additionally, Courtney shares her thoughts on entrepreneurship, parenting, and creating educational opportunities for children. This episode is a must-listen for anyone interested in real estate investing, syndication deals, or growing their wealth passively. Tune in now on your favorite podcast platform and let us know your thoughts in the comments!
Courtney Bhenderu is a passionate learner who has been involved in the creation of newsletters, blogs, and social media posts for over a year now. Her craving for knowledge and inspiration has led her to delve into the world of passive investing and real estate syndication, which has recently seen a surge in popularity. As she continues to create content for others to learn from, she is also excited to get to know her audience on a more personal level. Her journey toward a more fulfilling career in finance has just begun, and she can’t wait to see where it takes her.
Coming from 10 years serving on teams managing assets along the skyline of Houston’s Central Business District and Galleria submarkets, Courtney has deep knowledge and experience in every aspect of high-end commercial property management—from building countless Fortune 500 tenant relationships to helping manage multi-million dollar high-rise renovations. She firmly believes in the foundational principles of good old-fashioned service, transparency and teamwork—values that mesh perfectly with the pillars of CREI Partners.
Topics on Today’s Episode:
- Teaching kids about money and investing to ensure future prosperity.
- Raising confident daughters with traditional values.
- Kids create business plans and launch lemonade stand to learn entrepreneurial skills.
- Flexibility in investment approach for profitability.
- CREI Partners launching investment into luxury storage for RVs, boats, and businesses.
- Prioritizing investment goals for syndication projects.
- Invest for long-term gains, not dividends.
- We are hands-on asset managers and prefer fewer, well managed, deals per year.
- Commercial investment advice and helpful resources available.
- Excellent property manager perseveres amidst turnover.
- Investing is better than saving money to offset inflation.
- As an investor, you have to know, like, and trust the deal sponsor, but avoid overthinking. We are always available for a chat or lunch to get to know if our goals align.