You’re never too young to follow your passion and entrepreneurial spirit by starting your own business and building a brand in real estate.
In this episode, Wayne talks to Matt Teifke, broker of Teifke Real Estate (TRE) Homes and part-owner of Stone Oak Property Management. Matt has a Master’s Degree from Texas A&M and began his career at 18 years old because he’s passionate about value-add real estate opportunities.
Topics on Today’s Episode:
- Value, Value, Value: Capture leads and make money on every aspect of real estate
- Family Business: Create balance and merge work/wife relationship as a lifestyle
- Education Foundation: Set yourself up for success and always strive to be better
- Challenges: Finding and figuring out creative ways to obtain real estate financing/lending
- Preparation: Constantly build relationships and investor base to raise capital
- Follow Up: How can you add significant value for investors, buyers, and sellers?
- Matt’s take on the Buy-Rehab-Rent-Refinance-Repeat (BRRRR) Strategy
- Wholesaling: What it is and why it’s important when finding value-add deals
- MLS Access: Know and learn the market to make money
- Contractors: Properly vet and perform due diligence; meet onsite and walk the property
- Partnerships: Set clear expectations and protect yourself by planning exit strategy
Leave a Reply