In this episode, Wayne talks to Adam Carswell. Adam is a real estate investor and podcaster. He’s also a Linkedin power networker and a new media marketing maverick. Co-founder of RaiseMasters. He earned the title The Voice of Liberty as the MC at Libertyland national events. Additionally, he’s a cryptocurrency pioneer and a former semi-pro basketball player.
In today’s wide-ranging conversation, Adam begins by describing his real estate journey up to this point. Wayne and Adam discuss media marketing, the social media platforms that most contribute to success in commercial real estate, what people do right and wrong when nurturing investors, and what’s going on with cryptocurrency and NFTs. Listen in to hear more about Adam’s career and what he has to say.
Topics on Today’s Episode:
- What Adam’s real estate journey has been up to this point.
- Media marketing and how it ties in at the commercial real estate level
- Adam’s LinkedIn strategy
- Hacks for LinkedIn
- Social media platforms where there is the most success
- The importance of YouTube as a platform
- Adam’s thoughts on outsourcing and how to make it easier from a time commitment standpoint.
- What people do right or wrong when it comes to nurturing investors
- What’s going on with NFTs and blockchain, and how it fits into real estate
- Adam’s proudest moment
Links and Resources: