Wayne talks to Jerome Myers in this episode, a once corporate America drop out to now running Myers Development Group LLC. Jerome Myers started his real estate career by fixing and flipping homes until he began investing in multi-family. Jerome spent years defining what he wanted out of life and himself. He now uses his experience to help others find their way to happiness and achieve their dreams.
Topics on today’s episode include:
- To succeed, you need to be willing to take the red pill in life and business.
- The Red Pill has six levels: Self Image, Relationship, Work, Health, Prosperity, Significance.
- Active and passive investors need to have the mindset of commitment and belief that it will happen.
- Start your day with something that is going to motivate and help you.
- Create your vision mirror to remind yourself of what you want out of life.
- Myers Method of Real Estate: Find, Fund, Fix, Flip
- Four things every investor is trying to overcome: Knowledge, Deal Flow, Experience, Capital
- What steps need to be taken to see more diversity in real estate?
- Steps required to find quality hard money lenders. The necessary qualifications and steps to find and close on hard money loans.
- Your investments need to make an impact not only in your life but the entire community as well.
Links and Resources: